2 Heads Romaine Lettuce
1 Beefsteak Tomato (or other firm tomato)
1 Red Onion, small
2 oz Sliced Black Olives
2 oz Crumbled Feta
1 tsp. Fresh Basil
1. Chop the two heads of romaine into bite sizes pieces and wash thoroughly.
2. Slice the cucumber on the diagonal into ½” wide slices.
3. Cut the tomato into thin wedges.
4. Cut the red onion in half, slicing through the root so it holds the layers together on each half. Cut thin slices from the end of the onion cutting each slice closer to the root so the result is thin semi-circles of onion.
5. Place half the lettuce in a large bowl and top with half of each the cucumber, tomato, red onion, and sliced olives. Cover this with the second half of the lettuce and top with the remaining cucumber, tomato, red onion, sliced olives, and fresh basil.
6. Sprinkle feta all over and finish with your favorite Greek dressing.