1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
2 large zucchinis sliced 1/3″ thick
Freshly Ground Pepper to taste
1/4 Tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
1. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add zucchini slices, taking care to move around and flip until they all become somewhat soft. About 6 minutes.
3. Season with ground black pepper and ground cayenne pepper.
4. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook until skins are slightly wrinkly an the zucchinis are cooked through completely and infused with tomato juice.
5. Remove from heat, sprinkle with sea salt and serve while fresh and hot off the pan.