Cantaloupe or Honeydew Melon
Green or Red grapes
1. Rinse strawberries, blueberries, and grapes under cold water.
2. Trim the leaves and stems off of strawberries and cut into quarters.
3. Cut the melon in half and remove seeds.
4. Use melon baller to create round balls of melon and simultaneously remove the melon from the rind. Leave a small ring of melon around the top for color.
5. Mix strawberries, blueberries, grapes, and melon balls in a separate bowl.
6. Fill scooped out melon halves with fruit mix and place on a bed of ice to serve.