2 Ripe Avocados
1 Red Onion
2 Tbsp Medium Heat Salsa (I like Sabra)
1 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro
1 Lemon or Lime
1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
1. Using a paring knife, cut the avocados in half running the knife around the pits. Scoop out the inside into a bowl discarding the skins and pits. Partially mash in bowl.
2. Dice about half of the red onion and add to the avocado in the bowl. Mix well together.
3. Squeeze the lemon or lime into a small bowl and remove any seeds that may have fallen out. Add the juice to the avocado mixture and mix well.
4. Add about a 1/2 tsp sea salt and the 2 tbsp of salsa and mix.
5. Chop about a tbsp fresh cilantro and sprinkle into the guacamole. Serve fresh.